Every day in summer we’ll be running two “Secret Beach” tours a day at the following times:
- 09h00 Miracle Morning tour (because it’s the BEST time of day to paddle).
- 11h15 Secret Beach Tour (for those of you who prefer a saner time of day).
Location of the “secret beach” tour
Probably the toughest part of this tour is getting there! Actually it’s quite easy:
- Head down towards the beach called Senhora da Rocha just west of Armação de Pera, BEFORE you get there…
- turn right before where a sign reads “Quinta das Figuerinhas”.
- You’ll approach a Y-junction where a primary school is located with a sign saying “CRASTOS”. Take the left turn and proceed down the narrow street.
- The street carries on (don’t turn right at the end) and turns into a dust road after going through some buildings.
- Turn right where the sign says “no entry” and carry on down to the beach.
Map of the meeting point
Here is a map of the location and the normal route we paddle. It changes sometimes depending on the conditions.
Photos of the “secret beach” tour
Here is a photo gallery of the spectacular rock formations you’ll see on the Algarve SUP secret beach stand up paddle tour.
What to take with
- Swimwear, (quick dry shirts are great if you have)
- Towel (for afterwards)
- Cap or hat
- Extra water (for before and afterwards)
- Warmer/Drier clothing for afterwards