So here we go, Mauro and I (Nick) who jointly own Algarve SUP, have set ourselves a mission. Create as many videos as we can before the 13 August. That is sixty days away (give or take) and the maximum we could make is 60 videos.
How many videos do you think we could make?
Submit your answers to us and we’ll send the first winning answer an #algarvesup t-shirt (just like the one Mauro is showing off in our first video below).
Submit your answer
For some time I have wanted to tell the story of how Pedro and I started Algarve SUP. Eventually I have gathered together all the footage and edited up the story (well only HALF of it to date). It’s all on my YouTube channel and the plan is to make 10 episodes telling the story through flashbacks while I paddle through the winter of 2016.
You can find the playlist on the Algarve SUP Youtube channel and the plan is to follow this basic storyline:
- How I quit my day job DONE
- Building a blog “Outdoors in Portugal” DONE
- Starting a business selling paddleboards: Algarve SUP DONE
- Travelling up to Peniche, Portugal for the ASI stand up paddle course DONE
- Exploring the Algarve’s hidden gems and secret spots DONE
- Red tape and disaster strikes, Pedro leaves.
- My first customers- RyanAir tours
- A full summer – the tours!
- Exhausted. I need a partner.
- TransAlgarve, SUPfm and the Guadiana Challenge
Sometimes I think it’s crazy producing these videos and it’s only for self gratification and to preserve the memories. If that is NOT just the case and you actually enjoy them, please let me know? Just leave a comment on the videos, here or anywhere on social media – I’d love to hear what you think and what videos you suggest I should make.
I really love creating videos, so what should I make next?